DVD to Zune Video Converter Tutorial
DVD to WMV Conversion
I decided to create a video tutorial explaining how to use the Aimersoft DVD to Zune Video Converter, after spending some time learning it and converting some movies from my home DVD collection.
The user interface is quite intuitive but there are a couple of "gotchas". This tutorial should save you some time as you'll learn from my mistakes.
This is my first experience making a video tutorial, so it's somewhat raw. There were several sections where the noise of the DVD drive was doing it's best to overpower my voice, so I did a voiceover. Believe me, it's hard! So please be kind. :)
I'm hoping you'll still get a lot of value out of it. It's a little over 9 minutes long.
- Different DVD conversion options available, which ones you need and which ones to skip.
- How to find the track corresponding to the movie on your DVD—it's not as obvious as you would think!
- A shortcut to select the track you want—this one was painful until I figured it out.
- How to import the converted movie into your Zune software video library.
- How to get the converted movie to show up under "Movies"—it doesn't by default.
If you haven't already, you can download the Aimersoft Zune DVD Converter here.
Return from Aimersoft DVD to Zune Video Converter Tutorial to Zune HD Buying Guide
Return from Aimersoft DVD to Zune Video Converter Tutorial to Zune HD & Headphone Reviews—Home